Charles Jay Harwood Radio Interview on BBC Radio Coventry and Warwickshire

In the advent of my book talk at Coventry Central Library, I will be interviewed by Phil Upton of BBC Coventry and Warwickshire Radio for a five minute chat.

Interview on BBC Coventry about Book Talk

Radio interview with
Charles Jay Harwood
I will be holding the following day at Coventry Central Library on Tuesday 8 July at 10.30am. As I write in 2 different genres (art instruction and fiction thrillers) will do a talk on both subject areas.

The talk is to last about an hour, with half-hour overrun allowance. There is a lot to cover, as I shall bring my art instruction books, sample paintings, as well as the fiction thrillers that I write under my pseudonym.

Book Talk with Charles Jay Harwood

The author never knows how the book talk will pan out, despite planning, so I have drafted an outline on how the author talk will run. I will begin with my art books, showing samples and original artwork.

I shall then follow this with how I got into writing and how this evolved into my fiction thrillers and a little about what my books are about. I will then read an excerpt from one of my books, Falling Awake.

There will be a break for refreshments (and hopefully purchases) followed by a question and answer session.

As there is only a few minutes airtime on the radio interview, hope to convey the feel of the book talk in the allotted time. I am looking forward to the chat and hope I don’t stumble with my words too much. This is my first radio interview but feel this is a great experience for any author spreading the word about author events.

A busy week ahead and I am looking forward to being interviewed by Phil, as well as readers at the author event in Coventry Library.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How to Sell Books Through Google Adwords

How to Format Pictures for Epub

How to Convert Audio Wav Sound File to MP3 192 KBBS Mono for Audible and Itunes