2. Select ‘word options.’ This can be found at the bottom of the popup window.
3. Select ‘save’, which will bring up a new screen.
4. Click the box that displays ‘embed fonts in this file.’ Then save.
2. Click on ‘image’ or ‘image options.’
3. On the submenu, click on ‘resize’.
4. A separate resize/resample box will pop up.
5. Under ‘DPI’ change to 300.
6. Save the image.
- The author name and book title inputted during the book setup stage do not match that which is entered for the book cover.
- Book is less than 24 pages long.
- The gutter setting is insufficiently wide for a book exceeding a certain page length. The thicker the book, the wider the gutter margin needs to be.
- More than two blank pages in a row. Every page should contain live elements.
- If you select ‘provide your own ISBN’, it must accurately match the name and book title registered through that ISBN agency. Print on demand companies will verify for accuracy.
- Page headers that appears inconsistent in style throughout the book. Make sure the headers are consistent throughout.
Bleed or no bleed for POD?
Creating perfect images for print books
Formatting text with images for POD
Developing writing style for novels