- Background information on your book(s) such as what inspired you to write the story, how long it took you to write and how you overcame technical issues with the plot.
- When your next book will be out; similarly if your latest book is to be the first of a series and how many books will be in the series. When will each be released?
- Provide a book sample that might not be accessible on the Look Inside feature of Amazon or Smashwords. This might be a pivotal part of the novel midway through.
- Dates when your book(s) will be offered at a reduced price.
- Free promotion days when your book(s) can be uploaded free.
- If and when your book will be available on the Kindle Lending Programme, allowing Prime Members to borrow your ebook for free.
- Where print copies of your book can be purchased.
- Where and when books signings are to occur.
- Novel writing competition short-listings or winnings.
- Reviews of your books by noted individuals, book magazines or periodicals.
- Author interviews.
- Write a Novel in a Month updates.
Helpful Tips for Marketing Books
How can I design my book cover for free?
Top book marketing websites
Organize your book speech
Beginner's guide to using Createspace
Tips on writing a crime novel
Visit my author website