The shuttered Room is a dark psychological thriller centred upon the abduction of a tycoon's daughter, Jess. But little do her thugs realise her little secret. In an escape attempt, Jess cuts a hole in the floor, gaining access only to her abductors secret lives as she spies upon them from above.
In a bid to escape, she starts to play little mind games with them.
If only they knew what she was up to, what would they do to her?
- How to Format Pictures for Epub
- Tips for Audio Book Narration: Preparing your Script for Talking Books
- Sound Equipment for Creating Audio Books: What is an Audio Interface and Why Voice Narrators Need an External Sound Card
- Justified or Ragged Right for Self Published Books?
- My Images are Always Less than 300 DPI when Publishing on POD Platforms
- Words to Avoid in Novel Writing
- Self Publishing Children’s Picture Books for POD
- Tips for Narrating Audiobooks
- How to Sell Books Through Google Adwords
- What do I Send in a Screenplay Submission Package?